A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Our company has received many statewide, local and real estate industry awards. We have a sterling record with the Better Business Bureau, local real estate boards and the Arizona Department of Real Estate. Arizona Elite Properties is owned and operated by Robert C. Kline, a real estate professional with over 30 years of experience and over fourteen industry designations. He insures that all of our property managers go through extensive training, so you’ll know your property is in good hands. Arizona Elite Properties preserves your interest by finding the best tenants, and responding to maintenance emergencies any time day or night. Our Commitment to Service Includes:
- Marketing your property extensively to attract the widest pool of possible tenants.
- Screening all candidates to determine ability to pay and insure that only the most highly-qualified tenants reside in your property.
- Educating all tenants as to their rights and responsibilities in regard to your property.
- Inspecting your property with proper notice to the tenants.
- Review and Approval of Vendors to insure they meet our strict criteria for working on your property.
- Property Maintenance and Repairs to keep your property in top condition.
- Fiduciary Responsibility and Accounting for all funds and tenant deposits.
With over 100 years of collective experience managing everything from single family homes to multi-unit properties to vacation rentals, we take care of the details so you can relax and enjoy a solid return on your investment. Exceeding Your Expectations Is Our Main Priority!
Why Arizona Elite?
- The company is owned and operated by Robert C.Kline, a real estate professional attaining over fourteen designations with experience dating back to 1983.
- All property managers go through extensive training and upon completion are awarded a Certified Property Management designation.
- The company is the recipient of many national, local and real estate industry awards.
- The company has a sterling record with the Better Business Bureau, local real estate boards and the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
Our Commitment For Service
- Our job is to make certain that we protect your interest by placing a qualified tenant in your investment property that will properly maintain the home, pay the required rent on time and abide by the terms as written in the Residential Lease Agreement.
- We provide the tenants with a copy of “The Arizona Landlord and Tenant Act” and make certain they understand their rights and obligations when renting a residential property for compliance with the statue.
- Most communities are governed by a “Homeowners Association”. We educate our tenants of their responsibilities in an effort to avoid any violations.
- We place your rental property on our web site as a featured rental property for maximum exposure.
- We advertise your rental property on over 40 real estate related rental websites worldwide.
- Information about your rental property is also distributed to all property management companies in Arizona.
- The property is also placed in the Arizona Multiple Listing System and populated to other real estate related web sites.
- Property flyers are also distributed to relocation companies and local corporations for distribution to their employees.
- Our company obtains a rental application on all prospective tenants over the age of eighteen and conducts an online credit and national background check within minutes of receiving a completed application.
- We review a prospective tenant’s credit based on their ability to pay, as opposed to their credit rating.
- In most cases, individuals who rent properties have limited credit history. Therefore, gross rent should not exceed 75% of the combined gross income of the prospective tenant(s).
- We carefully review the background of all tenants over the age of 18 years old to make certain we have responsible parties for the property.
- Qualify all tenants over 18 years of age.
- Conduct a walk thru and obtain written acceptance of the property prior to occupancy.
- Review general maintenance guidelines.
- Review CC & R’s with tenant(s).
- Educate the tenants on paying rent on time in an effort to avoid late charges and possible eviction.
- Review all addendums and HOA guidelines with the tenant(s) in detail.
- Obtain emergency contact information from tenant(s).
- Tenants are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the property and we do not abuse their rights; however, we will conduct quarterly interior inspections after providing the legal notice to the tenant(s).
- We gently visit with approximately 20 neighbors and provide them with our contact information in the event they notice anything unusual at the rental property or if the neighbors notice the property is not properly maintained. The neighbors act as our 24-hour security.
- We notify the homeowners association to copy us with any property violations so we can immediately remedy the problem and avoid any fines.
Addendums to Lease
- Credit Application
- Smoke Free Addendum
- Drug Free Addendum
- Crime Free Addendum
- Pool Disclosure
- Pet Addendum
- Smoke Detector Addendum
- Lease Break Addendum
- Roommate Addendum
- Pest Addendum
- Section 8 Addendum
- Agency Disclosure
- Lead Paint Disclosure
- Air Filter Addendum
- All our vendors must provide and maintain liability insurance, workers compensation and hold a license issued by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
- All approved vendors are required to provide competitive pricing to our property owners.
- All work orders over $200.00 will require written approval from the landlord/investor prior to the start of any major repairs.
- Vendors are only paid after an inspection by the property manager for assurance that the work was completed in a workman-like manner.
- Pool Maintenance
- Comparative Insurance Quotes
- Handyman Repairs
- Plumbing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Landscaping Service
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- General Contractors
- Home Warranty Quotes
Arizona Law Article 1 General Provisions 33-1902
- An owner of residential property who lives outside the state of Arizona shall designate and record with the assessor a statutory agent who lives in the state and who will accept legal service on behalf of the owner.
- A person who fails to comply with this provision shall be assessed a civil penalty of $1,000 plus an additional $100.00 per month until compliance occurs.
- Our fee for the service we provide ranges from 8%-12% depending on the number of properties owned.
- A one time set up fee of $150.00 is required regardless of the number of properties owned.
- To be in compliance with Arizona revised statues, we register all properties as Class 4 with Maricopa County.
- All rental tax collected from the tenant is paid monthly to the proper municipality.
- We also collect a Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) from the tenant which is paid monthly to the individual municipalities.
Family and Friends Program
- Any property owner who refers a client to Arizona Elite Properties will receive a 1% discount off their current monthly fee for each referral provided to us, which can lower their fee to as low as 6%.
- This is our way of saying “thank you” for your referral.
Online Accounting System
- Our company manages your property using top rated web based software.
- Property owners can access accounting records, reports, leases, vendor bills, documents and pictures of their property via the internet anywhere in the world.
- We currently have four accounting service managers, five administrators, and over 35 licensed real estate field agents who are responsible for the day-to-day activity, property inspections, coordinating with tenant(s), collecting rent, processing eviction paperwork and writing leases.
- Owners funds will be remitted by check or direct deposit and are paid on or before the 10th of each month.
- Tenant’s also have the option to pay rent on line or by credit card in an effort to avoid late payment of rent.
- After a tenant’s check clears their bank, we transfer the funds into the owners account that evening.
- If a tenant’s check is returned by their bank, all future rent payments must be made with cash, money order or bank check only.
- All security deposits are held in a “broker trust” account.
- We can only request up to 1½ months rent as security.
- Pet deposit – (refundable)
- Cleaning deposit – (refundable)
- Key deposit – (refundable)
- Cleaning Fee – (non-refundable)
- Redecorating Fee – (non-refundable)
- Pet fee – (non-refundable)
- Re-key fees